- About Us
- Educational Programs
- Services & Therapies
- Transition Services & Planning
- Speech & Language
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Behavioral Services
- Social Work Services
- Health & Nursing
- Events & Activities
- Parent Page
- Open House: Tuesday 9/17 6:30-7:30
Open House: Tuesday 9/17 6:30-7:30
Current families, please join us and get to meet the staff working with your child this year.
- Tuesday 11/2: No School
- Veteran’s Day 11/11: Gengras is OPEN
- Pie Pick-up Day Wednesday Nov. 15th
- Wreath Sale: now – 11/11
- Craft Fair: Fri. Dec. 9, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- The Pies are coming!! 11/16
- Wreath order forms due Wed. 11/11
The Gengras Center
The Gengras Center, founded by the University of Saint Joseph in 1965, is a state-approved private special education school that provides for the educational and vocational needs of students ages 5-21, and serves as a laboratory school for USJ's education and social services majors.