5th Annual Gengras Marathon – April 26
The Gengras Center School cordially invites the entire USJ Community to participate in the 5th Annual Gengras Marathon on Friday, April 26th, 2019. The event will take place in and around the flagpole from approximately 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. The event includes:
- The running of a marathon – 26.2 miles.
- A concurrent community carnival.
All are welcome to stop by when time affords to cheer the runners on and enjoy the carnival. If individuals or USJ groups/clubs/departments/teams/etc. would like to take more active roles in the marathon, we encourage you to consider the following options:
- Walk a lap or two or three just for fun.
- Volunteer to work the marathon (there are several awesome opportunities).
- Get sponsored, walk some laps, help USJ raise money for Hands-on-Hartford.
- Propose a carnival activity (craft/game/creative activity) and, if approved, run your activity the day of the carnival.
- Purchase a 5th Annual Gengras Marathon t-shirt: Marathon T-shirt Order Form
- Donate to Hands-on-Hartford.
If you or your group have any questions, contact me (Todd) at [email protected].