The Gengras Center, which was praised as the first school of its kind in New England when it opened in 1963, provides educational and vocational training to children with intellectual, developmental and learning disabilities, and serves as an on-campus laboratory school to prepare future educators for this specialized field.
“Join me in providing a future for students in our community,” says the son of our founding visionary. “Your support matters.”
See how previous donations and gifts were used:
- $100.00 used for our Community Garden
- $100.00 for Physical Therapy equipment used throughout the building
- $200.00 outfitted 2 Special Olympic Floor Hockey players with new equipment
- $400.00 for playground safety improvements and upgrades
- Collection of books purchased from the Scholastic Book Fair for classroom use
Let us know how you would like your donation to be used!