Surrounded by Georgian architecture, spacious walking paths and the eager faces of Saint Joseph’s young scholars, Gengras Center students and staff members have an added sense of purpose and confidence simply by being part of this University campus environment and all the marvelous facilities that are part of it:
- The Hoffman Auditorium, which includes a 365-seat performance auditorium and the University of Saint Joseph Art Gallery
- McGovern Hall, a hub of student activity, with its popular Jay’s Nest snack bar and comfortable social lounge
- The O’Connell Athletic Center, which contains an Olympic-size pool, fitness center, dance studio, gymnasium and track
- The renowned School for Young Children,one of the oldest early childhood centers in the state, serving as an on-site laboratory for preschool teacher training
- The majestic Pope Pius XII Library, with more than 133,000 volumes and countless online resources
To learn more, watch the University of Saint Joseph virtual tour.